Yes I am crazy I know but I am already planning Luke's 1st birthday party.
I seriously am so excited for it and I am not even sure why.
Maybe it's because I LOVE to throw a party
or
Because my family is coming down with my sister and her kids
or
because it gives me something to look forward to
Who knows but stay tuned because I already bought paper, fabric, and a bunch of other stuff and have some great plans for it all.


Ok Christine, you are so amazing. I am loving all your birthday stuff...I wish you were around so you could help me spruce up bdays around here. You did such a great job for Brandon, lucky guy!
ReplyDeleteI love that you met Kiptyn and Tenley too. Were they as nice as they are on TV?
I am so jealous of where you live, you are always doing way fun things!!!