Monday, October 18, 2010

Unlimited Access to that happiest place on Earth

We had the most amazing time this weekend at Disneyland and Mickey's halloween party.
My parents came down for the festivities and we will never forget 
the time we spent with them. I was nervous about taking Luke to Disneyland 9am-12am 
but he did amazing.  So we decided since he loved it so much
we would get season passes!!!!  We are sooo excited. 
 We hope that as Luke grows this coming year that we can form some 
fun memories and get some quality Disney time.  

Dumbo here we come. 

My Mom took all the pictures on her camera so be expecting more to come. 
But for now here is 2 from my cell phone.



1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that hat? I love it! That is so cool you guys got season passes! Awesome! I haven't been back to Disneyland since senior year Cheerleading Nationals! haha. I would LOVE to go back! Luke so cute and looks like he is really was having a great time! He is getting so bid already! I am so sad I can't see him :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...