Monday, July 12, 2010

Luke's Baby Blessing

We had such a great day yesterday as Luke was blessed.  He was seriously an angel all day with no naps ans being passed from person to person for hours.  Brandon gave him a beautiful blessing and it will be a day his mommy and daddy will never forget.  Today Luke is 2 months we just got back from the doctor and he had to get 3 shots.  It was pretty traumatic and he won't let me set him down.  Here are his stats.
10 lbs 14 ounces
22 1/2 inches
 about 30% on both.  He is getting so big.

Here are some pictures  from his big day because I think they tell a much better story than words. 
I just love how his initials turned out and I made his special white blanket.  I'll be putting his little outfit in a shadow box so he can have it forever.


The yummy food!


Luke has too many cute face to just chose one!


What a great memory.  Happy 2 month birthday my precious baby boy!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute baby!!! You look great too, Christine. And so does all of that food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get his blessing outfit? I need one for my little boy, but I was at a loss for what boys wear.

    I love the initials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darling Christine :) Congrats! I know how special that day is :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...