Luke's 2 Months Old and I can hardly believe it.
We have done so many fun things this month with him and can't wait to share them.
I am so excited about his videos because someday when he's big and grown up it will be so fun to show him how cute he was a baby. And home videos in their original form can be so boring in my opinion.
Click here to view.
(I would let it download a minute before pressing play to avoid pauses in the video.

such a cute video Christine :) he is darling
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, that was so good, it made me just about cry. i am all emotional about my baby coming so soon. it made me excited to meet her.
ReplyDeleteyou are such a cute, great mom. i wish we lived closer so we could do play dates. you are wonderful!