So I pretty much found the cutest baby album I've seen, each page inside is so perfect and covers everything I was looking for inside. Here are some pictures. I have already filled out all the information I needed to before the baby comes so we are ready to go.
I found this one at Babies R Us but also saw it for a bit more money at Deseret Book.
We also got a first year calendar which is something I'm am so excited about because my Mom had one for me that I can compare to. It is a calendar flip book that comes with stickers of major milestones in a baby's life like first outing, first tooth, when they rolled over, first hair cut ect. And all you have to do it put the sticker on the day it was accomplished. For someone like me where writing a novel is not my specialty this is simply perfect. It is fun to quickly flip through my calender and visually see how old I was when I accomplished those things. Look how cute the cover is, and the inside is even better.
I found this one at Deseret Book but also saw it al Babinski's.
Well since I spent much of the day preparing my baby books I thought that's what I would share tonight. More to come!






No comments:
Post a Comment