Sunday, January 10, 2010

What's for Dinner???

I just love a good Sunday dinner.  (Especially cause I took out some of my Valentines Day stuff)

When Brandon traveled to Seattle this past month he found this amazing little store that only sold specialty olive oils and aged balsamic vinegar.  I wish I could have been there because they gave you tastings of each one until you found the one you liked.  He knows that one of my goals in life is to have a 'wine cellar' in our house full of all kinds of balsamic vinegars an olive oils from around the world.  He brought me home this amazing set of olive oil infused with basil and aged sweet balsamic vinegar to start my collection.
So we decided to make a meal out of it.
So here's what we made.....
It was so delicious and oh so easy!
Feta, tomato salad, chicken and cheese ravioli (thanks for making that part so easy Costco) with some homemade pesto I had previously frozen, some bruschetta made with olive oil and balsamic, and a little Peligrino to top it off.

What are you eating for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that looks amazing (as always!). I just made turkey, spinach, mozzarella meatballs with pasta, red sauce and salad. I'd never made meatballs before and don't like ground beef, so I tried turkey. They turned out really well!

    I love that Brandon thinks to buy you those things on his trips! So sweet. I hope you guys go to Seattle! Then I can see you at least once a year when we visit (selfish I know).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...