The other weekend I was able to visit my little sister at Southern Utah University. She is a freshman and loving it there. It was so fun to go to their first football game against Dixie. My Uncle Ed Lamb is the Head Coach and they killed Dixie. It was perfect football weather and I even got to meet some of the guys she is liking at the moment. (Aww to be that age again) After the game as we were walking onto the field some girls ran up to me and asked if I was Cailtin's twin. I thought it was so funny and told them I was just her sister (9 years her Elder might I add). People have always told Caitlin and I this. Here's a picture from the game.
What is your opinion???


I can see the resemblance, any why people would ask if you were twins. I wouldn't ask that, I would just ask if you were related.
ReplyDeleteTotally twins. Just one of those pairs of twins with different haircuts.
ReplyDeleteCandice
awwww I love this! We are twins (:
ReplyDelete