So I decided today completely spur of the moment that I was going to cut my hair. Well somehow 8 inches later it turned into what you see. I am actually surprised at how much I like it. For those who know me it has almost been an eternity since I have had my hair this short! Brandon really loves long hair but I think he likes it as well. Well hair grows.....right? Let me know what you think!

I really like it! I usually suffer when long haired women cut their hair, but this looks awesome on you.
ReplyDeleteTwo thumbs up.
cuter than I thought forsure, you can pull most anything off though!
ReplyDeleteIt does look really great!
ReplyDeleteQuestion: What made you decide to do it? I've considered cutting my hair shorter a lot, but Jared (like Brandon) loves long hair and I end up chickening out...esp since I've worked so hard to grow it out.
I'm a fan; it looks great and oh so mod!!
ReplyDeleteWow you are brave. But it looks super cute on you. I can't imagine any cut that wouldn't!!
ReplyDelete