Brandon and I met in high school and developed a friendship there. We later dated in college and say that at that point of our lives it was love at first sight. Brandon and I individually decided that we knew we needed to serve missions for the LDS church. This was one of the best decisions we could ever have made in our lives at that time. I served in Malaga, Spain & Brandon served in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Yes, we both speak Spanish and try to keep up on those skills in our home. We were married December 21, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple. We feel so lucky to have found each other and truly feel that we married our "best friends." We both graduated from the University of Utah, I in Psychology and Brandon in Business Finance. We are currently working and are excited for what the future holds for us!

Glad you joined the blogging world!! ha ha!! My public blog address is: www.tonyandlizz.blogspot.com I also have a private blog... send me your email and I will add you to it!!
ReplyDeleteLizz
Your blog is amazing. This does not look like a first post.
ReplyDeleteI love knowing more about you. You are an extraordinary couple. I cannot figure out who got the better end of the deal there.
I love it. It's no fair that your blog is way cooler than mine since I'm the one who taught you all you know. :) Thanks for letting me come over this weekend. It was so fun seeing you! We should do it again sometime (I know we always say that...but really we should!)
ReplyDeleteChristine and Brandon - your blog is fun! I love it...it reflects the coolness of you two! I've started a blog for my business with heavy feet, because now I have to actually post stuff...blogging is a crazy phenom! Love you two!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dianakayphotography.com/dkblog
new website: http://www.dianakayphotography.com
business/commercial site: http://www.dianakay-photography.com
Ha, ha....maybe I should start a family blog too!
Diana